This post is pretty late, but KimmieKawaii and prattle both nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award (relatively) recently! Thank you two so much!
Her blog covers anime news as well as very helpful guides to anime. I personally believe everyone can benefit from reading through her guides! Heck, go through her entire blog while you’re at it. You all can thank me later!
Well, actually prattle only kinda sorta nominated me… but since I was mentioned in prattle’s post, I figured I should acknowledge prattle, too! Not that I don’t acknowledge prattle every waking hour of my life∼ You should all check out prattle’s blog if you want to read critical, well-thought-out, and humorous analysis and thoughts on anime that are currently airing!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 SIMPLE THINGS ABOUT ME THAT’LL MAKEYOU RUN AWAY
- I am a twin who popped out 17 minutes before my younger brother fought his way out of the womb. Most of my classmates never bothered learning the differences between us and would call us by our last name in order to hedge their bets. It kind of pissed me off.
- Throughout most of my college career, I struggled with low motivation and probable depression. I didn’t actually get diagnosed by a professional, mind you, but I sure didn’t feel like doing much. I slept through classes, skipped tests, and missed final exams. Everything felt pointless and nothing was worthwhile. If you’ve watched Clannad Afterstory, you might get an idea of how I
amwas if you picture Tomoya’s behavior after Nagisa died.
- The number three will always have me acting like a tsundere. I struggle to say the “th” sound properly in real life (so “the” sounds more like “duh” and “three” comes across as “free;” as a result, “the three stooges” turns into “duh free stooges” when the phrase comes outta my mouth), which gets me mad (at my own inability to enunicate correctly). But I really do like the number. So that’s why I usually include just three manga in my “yuri manga batch reviews” posts (haha, that feature hasn’t been updated in forever) despite my mixed feelings (I sure did overuse parenthesis for this question).
- I heavily season my food because my sense of smell and taste are both not very good. My sinuses are constantly clogged and I’m not going to spend good money clearing them up with solution and thingamajigs on a daily basis. It makes me more resistant to unpleasant smells, I’d like to think.
- Because my jaw clicks whenever I open my mouth (since I was slapped pretty hard by a girl around five years ago and my mouth remains weird to this day), I prefer soft things that don’t require much chewing.
- Even if I don’t get soft foods, however, I basically eat like a savage since I wolf down my food. It all started with Diddy Kong Racing back in third grade. Back then, my parents both worked, so my brother and I would spend time at another Asian family’s house (they also had twins) and we would occassionally eat dinner there. So one night, we were sitting down to eat dinner at their table (they were really nice to us, now that I think about it), but I really, really wanted to play more of Diddy Kong Racing. So I just chowed down my food and went back to playing around on the Nintendo 64. And then it became a habit and it’s why I don’t properly chew my food and I now have digestion problems from time to time!
- Dang, I won’t shut up about my eating habits. Sorry. Uh, my right foot has seen better days. I dropped a 25 pound weight on my big toe when I was trying to benchpress 7 years ago and the nail still looks different compared to the other big toenail. And my heel has a tiny piece of pencil lead embedded inside because I didn’t properly put away my wooden pencil. So I stepped on it when I was walking from the living room to the bedroom after I had already turned off the lights back in second grade. And then I was too lazy to get the lead out, ehehe.
Crystal (I hope LoL has been fun recently! And I hope it snows over there! Just enough snow, though. No blizzards!)
YahariBento (Another award for you∼ sorry, haha)
sophiethestark (It’s the season for chocolate with the holidays and all. Hope you’ve been having some)
D (I’ll catch up on ZnT todaaaay after I finish my weekly episode reviews as well as these series reviews I’ve been planning…which is after this silly family brunch thing that’s coming up in an hour.)
Alane (Peek-a-boo! You’re a busy person, I know, so take your time∼)
Leafさんの夢が。。。 (Hang in there for finals! May Japanese Shia LaBeouf give you energy!)
avathenerd (You should try to do more shipping posts since I like your taste in ships!)
ToreishiNoblesse (I haven’t really played otome games, but I like reading your thoughts and reviews about them)
maengune (Don’t starve yourself buying figurineeees or I’ll be really sad ;__; I hope the company party went well)
Acacia Aurora (Here’s another award coming your way! c: )
TwoHappyCats (I really like hearing your thoughts on otome games and series in general. Your thoughts on The Big 3 in Shounen were very interesting!)
plainpastaandplainrice (Your posts have been anything but plain to me! I’m going to be looking forward to reading your 12 Days of Anime as they come in! I’ll be catching up today)
I tried to avoid nominating people who have been already nominated! Please forgive me if I messed up!
Ta-ta for now, folks!